Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seperated from the world.

I found this verse today and I'd like to share it with you ladies.

Nehemiah 9:2 And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all strangers, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.


iniquity:

1. lack of justice or righteousness; wickedness; injustice

2. a wicked act; sin
 
 
they separated themselves from the strangers, from the world, as we begin into our discussion today, we will focus on that verse.
 
Nehemiah 9:3 states that they fasted they confessed, they read the word of God.
And they stood up in their place, and read in the book of the law of the LORD their God one fourth part of the day; and another fourth part they confessed, and worshipped the LORD their God.
 
 
I want to separate myself, from the strangers, from the world, I want to be like the Lord, I want to glorify him, in all that I do.
 
separating yourself from the world, will do you better then you think, by doing that, you are opening up a closer relationship with God, something indescribable, something unknown by many, wouldn't you like to separate yourself from the world,  feel that feeling of true joy that only comes from being close by the Lords side? 
 
Psalm 16:11  You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
 
he is only a prayer away ladies, a little talk with the Lord, to fill your heart with unending joy.
so as you choose to what to wear, be not like the world, nor make decisions of the flesh, but make it from a view of "will God be glorified if I wear this" will it cause people to know you are a woman of God, set apart from this world?
 
I pray that you ladies are encouraged from this.
 
 
Thank you for reading.
In His Honor.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie