Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waiting...Short Blog

The hardest thing for me to do is wait. I don't have very good patience, but that's something I pray for.
sometimes I ask myself, why can't I just know the answer now. why wait? that question boggles my mind. I have stopped asking myself that question and started asking myself, what is God trying to tell me?
surely there is reason to his time of waiting.
in the end, let me tell you, it's worth the wait.


1 Timothy 6:11
But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.


Instead of wasting my time, asking myself, and griping, I try to go by this verse.


2 Timothy 3:10
But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,


But 2 Thess 1:4 talks about it too.
So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:


Why waste time asking yourself, why can't I have this now, that could be time, that you could be spending with the Lord to know what he wants for you.


Matt 5:12
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.


If you want to know what God wants for you, Jesus Said it as simple as this.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


and Remember ladies
1Thess 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

If you have something you need. take it to the Lord in Prayer. it's as easy as that. it's like a motto, also one of my favorite songs.


Believe, have faith, and you will have them. it may not be right away. and if it's not meant to be, God will tell you, but you have to Pray.
Don't forget
Psalm 66:18
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:


so, it's best to say, if you have done anything that is not good in the sight of the Lord, it's best that you ask for forgiveness and repent. (To God NOT to a Preacher or Priest)
It is important that you know that, that you cannot confess your sins to or through a Priest or Preacher. but only to God.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God will show you what path to take, and where to go, he's there, he's a prayer away Ladies.

If any of you have prayer requests we can take them.


Thank you for reading.
In His Honor.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie