Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful For Those Who Are Serving.

Picture by Kass Photography. Please do not take without permission.


Today, I am thankful for our brave soldiers that are fighting for our freedom. As I sit here in a desk chair, I sit here full of thankfulness and gratitude towards our brave hero's that fight day and night, that leave their families behind for sometimes several months on in.

What I am trying to say cannot be expressed, how could you or how do you express gratitude for that?

If your reading this and you know of someone in our armed forces someone such as a family member or a friend, take a moment to pray for them, be thankful not only today for our soldiers but everyday they risk their lives.

A special thank you to our soldiers and their families. A moment of remembrance for the ones we have lost after or in the battle. You are not forgotten.

Blessings,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie