Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Modesty Awards! More info!

As I said in the last post, it is MANDATORY that all entrants follow this blog to be entered.
if you cannot, when sending in the info, please state you are unable to.

The Nominations for the awards go on from 11/26/2010 through 12/10/2010
After that we start voting. VOTING PERIOD is from 12/11/2010 through 01/05/2010

You can Nominate up to 5 friends. (this is because we want the word to get out, and if you nominate a lot of people we cannot do that.)

If you would like more then 5 people. Please contact me with the blogs you think should be nominated. :-)

Please see Our previous blog post for full information Modesty Awards. Click Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie