Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 18 When You Look out Your Window What Do You See?

Today is Saturday, and what a beautiful Saturday it is, I cannot express how thankful I am. I am blessed to be able to look out my window and see Beauty out my window with soft colors of Orange and Yellow and Red!

The Leaves moving across the ground as the wind sweeps them away. it's all so beautiful.

But as I end this post, I want to know, when you look outside your window, what do you see?
I see the beauty God has provided for me and everyone to see.

Blessings,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie