Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day's of Thankfulness. Note. Let's continue on Here! Day 7-15

I could not begin to express my gratitude I have for my Lord. To begin we have missed many day's on here, BUT not on facebook. Blogger had been messing up, so I decided to continue on facebook.

I want to know what you ladies are thankful for? I'm thankful for my salvation, and for my encouraging friends!
I have been ever so busy, so forgive me that I have not posted on here, but instead on facebook.

What are you thankful for?

Blessings,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for friends and family.

    Breanna nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!Mystery solved!Thanks for the heads up.I'll have to get on there soon. What am I thankful for..? I'm thankful that God still speaks to us when we really need to hear His voice.He's answered a prayer of mine that required some guidance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie