Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Modesty Awards! Spread The Word!




Okay Ladies, I had this brilliant idea! well to me it is! Are you a blogger? are you a lady looking for good websites with good wholehearted readings?
You've come to the write place!
Modesty is Next to Beauty will help you find those websites! The Awards is to help bloggers get followers and get their blog out there, and to help ladies find good readings and blogs to follow!
From homemaking blogs, to fashion blogs, to photography blogs, and more. All Modesty related!

Want your blog entered in the awards? email me with the following information.

First and Last name:

Age (if under 18)

Name of Blog:

Link To Blog:

About how long has the blog been running?(optional):

A brief story of your blog (tell us a little about your blog what makes it different)

Type of Blog: Pick from the following.

  • Homemaking.
  • Photography.
  • Modesty.
  • Fashion Modesty.
  • Titus 2.
  • Modest Teenage Blog.
  • Retailer of Modest Clothing.
  • Other----(Please write in if any of the above does not fit your blog type)
Please Pick Only 1 that is closest to your blog. So that we may put you in the right category
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Want to Nominate a special blog you like? email me with the following info.

Your Name: Just your first and what state your from.

Why you think this is a different blog, from other ones!

Blog Title:

Blog Link:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Email me at coolirish5@yahoo.com

PS. There MAY be prizes, I'll update you ladies for further information later on!

What to do now? SPREAD THE WORD!

ALSO!! ~~~~~To be entered in the words it is MANDATORY that the entrant follow this blog~~~~
If you are unable to. please contact me with your info.

Want more info Click Here!
Blessings,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Can't wait to see all of the nominees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I cannot wait to see who wins! :)

    Blessings,

    Miss Antoinette

    PS. I will e-mail you shortly with my nominations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie