Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New.

I just wanted to do a post in between doing dishes. :-)

Out with the old, in with the new..
As we start our new year out, why not throw away those old habits? Such as getting behind on chores and or "To Do Lists" even not keeping New Years Resolutions.

In with the "New"
Keeping up with bible reading. How about 90 day challenge? Here!

Don't let chores and your "To Do List" get you down!

John 14: 16-18

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.


Today, I read Genesis 1-15.
I pray that if your reading too, that you can have encouragement brought straight to your heart. If reading 15 chapters a day all at once is too much for you. Try to read 5 to 10 chapters in the morning then the rest at night. I always think that reading in the night before bed isn't exactly a good idea. For one I think you can get the most out of bible reading when your fully awake.
Two I think prayer plays an important part on understanding scripture.


If you have anything you'd like to talk about personally feel free to send me an email as it would be no trouble to me. Just go to the "Contact" page and send me an email!

I Pray earnestly for you dear sister. That you get the most out of reading scripture, when you don't know something, or don't understand it. Go to the Lord and ask him.


Blessings,
Katie

1 comment:

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie