Monday, January 3, 2011

My Days of Bible Reading, Include your Children in Bible Reading!

Meditations of His Love 90 Day Bible Blast.

I have to say I'm having a blast! especially from the encouragement from their facebook event Page!

You want to be inspired? Start reading, it's not too late to start! Oh no! You too can start!
We even have young children doing this bible blast! they do half the bible reading in the morning and the other half in the evening, so it's not too much. We all know kids can get easily bored!

This is something to do with little children as well, I believe it to be very important, the first 2-3 days you see so many "neat" things that happen, how God provided.
and of course children always need to be reminded of the creation.

So go and get involved, make a difference in your childs life.
it will go a long way.


Psalm 127:3 


 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


2 Timothy 3:15

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Please ladies, do not hesitate to teach your children the word of God, this is VERY important.

I pray that you keep your children in knowledge of the word of God.
I know when I was little I was always fascinated by what the bible said, and the stories in it, for little children you can always read them the story of Jonah, or Daniel and the Lions Den, or ShadrachMeshach and Abednego from the Fiery furnace.


Please also read from the King James Bible, there is no need to read from a other book, that has pictures, or other things, all that is needed is questions at the end of the story, did they understand it? did they have any questions?


Make sure if you think they will not understand something while your reading to explain, such as bigger words they may not know, explaining them will make them understand.

Blessings,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I will probably try this Bible Blast soon, but for now I'm sticking with McCheyne's daily Bible reading. It takes a year, but it gives you more time to really have an in depth look at certain passages. I recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.Even before my chidlren could talk,when my firstborn was 8 months old,I read the Bible to him, KJV,obviously.And they have been memorising scripture.I actually know more scripture now than I did before,thanks to teaching them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie