Monday, January 3, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight.

Our first Sponsor spotlight is of Precious Memories Photography.

As you can see she is VERY talented.

Couples Photoshoot.



She has a very lovely and unique way of capturing peoples imagination!


Some more of her wonderful Photography!





Beth Rickard is a Photographer based out of Kentucky, and she's having a special Contest as well!
I'm pretty sure if it's not too far you can enter the contest and get yourself a free photoshoot!

You can find it here!

Also follow her blog Here!


My favorite! 


She has more landscape photo's on her blog. 
Contact her for purchases I'm sure these would be LOVELY for a special gift or a beautiful addition to your wall or bedroom stand.

These would make GREAT gifts for any young ladies or even gentlemen!
If there's something you would like shot, then I'm sure she can work it out for you!
I plan on making some purchases in the near future for these LOVELY sunset pictures and you should too!


If you would like a sponsor spotlight, or advertising on my blog. then contact me here!



Blessings,
Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie