Wednesday, January 19, 2011

$5 Blog button business advertisement.

We are offering for the rest of the month of January and all of February advertisement for your business for only $5!
You can see you can pick from any fonts or colors. Or if you already have a business button you can use that.
That's 40 days of advertisement for your business for $5
We accept paypal.

and I will add the button right away!
Modesty is Next to Beauty gets over 5,000 views a month.
That's traffic for your business site!

Contact me Here! or and act now for this offer! share with other business owners!

Blessings,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie