Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Don't Wait to Share the Gospel.

Many of you do not know me personally, some of you may know what I'm talking about, and some of you won't.


I'm very young, my age is unknown to most of you, but that does not stop me from writing from my heart.
I went to a funeral of a very dear very loved close *person I have known all my life* I am not disclosing the denomination she belonged to, but as most of you know I'm a IB and KJV only, I had never been to this denominations church, but a hint, we believe VERY different from them. as I sat through the service I tried not to cry. But eventually tears filled my eyes as they talked of many things, but most of all when they brought her in.

Seeing everyone's eyes filled with tears and sorrow. *A note to readers she was not saved..to say the least*
All that ran through my head was if only I could have got to her sooner...in her denomination she was very strong...and unwilling to be changed of her beliefs and religion choice...

What ran through my mind over and over again...as I sat there and cried..if only I could have saved her..if only I could have tried harder...

This kindled a flame that burned for the rest of the day on through as I write this, a flame and a desire stronger then I had before. That I have a desire to share and to tell ladies my story of how God has helped me.

I know now though it was kind of weird being in *this certain denominations church* as they believe much different then I myself. Is though they take so many people in, I want to make a difference...I don't want Satan to get anymore of my family, my friends, or the people around this earth.

Can you make a difference?
can anyone share the gospel? Yes everyone can share the gospel.

Jesus may come any day now ladies, so do not and I stress this, DO NOT wait to share the gospel with loved ones, you never know what will happen, not everyone lives to be over 100.
So please don't hesitate, don't wait.
Tell them about whose in your heart.
Before you cannot. Please pray before you choose to share the gospel.

Thank you for reading.
Blessings,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I am so sorry. I really really really needed to read this though. I'll be praying for you. Pray for me too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement in this post.

    You said "if only I could have saved her...if only I could have tried harder..."

    Do not forget, It is the LORD who calls, it is the LORD who alone can save. It is our duty to tell others the Good News but it is between them and the LORD. No amount of arguring can save them. It is only when the Spirit leads and tugs on there heart -and when they choose to repent, and live for HIM.

    Let us all do our duty in serving the LORD, but remember the HE can use anyone HE wants to. And though HE "desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of truth" HE allows them to choose.

    Yes, the LORD has called us to witness and to tell others, I am not saying we shouldn't do that. I'm just saying it is not on our heads that no one has come to CHRIST if we have told them the Good Newss.

    Thank you for the encouraging post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie