Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Asked For Strength.

I asked for strength...




I asked for strength and

God gave me difficulties to make me strong.



I asked for wisdom and

God gave me problems to solve.



I asked for prosperity and

God gave me brawn and brains to work.



I asked for courage and

God gave me dangers to overcome.



I asked for patience and

God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.



I asked for love and

God gave me troubled people to help.



I asked for favors and

God gave me opportunities.



I received nothing I wanted

I received everything I needed.

My prayers have all been answered."



Author Unknown
VIA Plain Pams Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie