Sunday, February 6, 2011

Intruducing A Mothers Worth.

We are moving to target more mothers in our audience.

So on Monday February 28th we will be launching "A Mothers Worth."
We will have 1 post every Monday.
These posts will be on mothering, and Titus 2.

I want to define A Mothers Worth. Not only as just a mother, but more then that, because we cannot measure a mothers worth except by her love and actions. Her love for the Lord.

If you are interested in Writing for Modesty is Next to Beauty's A Mothers Worth.  Contact me here





Blessings,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie