Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 2!

My, My, time sure does fly by way too fast...I was thinking about that yesterday, as I stood at our kitchen window staring at all the leaves falling in the wind.

I'm thankful for family, some that understand that people change.

most of all I'm thankful for my Lord, how he can work wonders on someone, how when and if we are doing something wrong, even not realizing it, he let's us know, it stops us in our tracks.

I'm thankful for the beautiful color he provides for my eyes to see, everyday.


Blessings,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, and I'm glad you like the blog, if you would like to ask me a more personal question you can find out how to contact me in the "Contact Section"
Please keep the comments non-hateful, Mature and Godly.

Blessings,
Katie